Pinterest

AUGUST CHALLENGE 2017 - STUCKSKETCHES

Hace un rato no participaba en retos, ahora me animé con el del mes de agosto del blog stucksketchs.
Lamentablemente nuestro invierno no acompaña para sacar fotos bellas y luminosas, pero estoy pensando en como solucionar ese problema.

A while ago I did not participate in challenges, now I was encouraged with the August of the stucksketchs blog.
Unfortunately our winter does not accompany to take beautiful and luminous photos, but I'm thinking about how to solve that problem.

Usé colores muy tiernos de Pebbles para acompañar a mi madre, hermana e hija. Además creé adornos con costuras y recorté diseños de los papeles.

I used very tender colors of pebbles to accompany my mother, sister and daughter. I also created embellishments with seams and trimmed designs of the papers.







CATALINA

Comentarios

  1. Beautiful page! Thank you for joining us at Stuck Sketches. Ashley Smith

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Your page is so super pretty, love the layersand aweet little flower elements. Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Wonderful page! Love the soft colors and all the pretty details! Well done! Thanks for joining Stuck?! Sketches! Hugs Åsa

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares